ON CAMERA AUDITIONING SKILLS FOR TV / FILM
You Have To Learn How To Audition If You Want To Work As An Actor!!!
Where The Serious Actor Trains
TERRELL CLAYTON / AUDITION SPECIALIST /
I’M CURRENTLY RECURRING ON YOUNG & THE RESTLESS
I once struggled as an actor. I was great in my acting class, but I wasn’t booking. Then I learned how to audition and my career took off! Now, I’m a working actor, who teaches others how to become working actors. Imagine yourself on the silver screen... Now let me help you get there.
Eva Oskarsdottir... Another student of Clayton Acting Studios talks about her career and upcoming film.
Chelsea Rendon... another student of Clayton Acting Studios books a coveted role in the new David Ayer’s Film
To fine tune your skill set it is mandatory you work every class
LOS ANGELES STUDIO CLASSES:
SATURDAYS 10AM -1pm THURSDAYS 6pm - 9pm
BEST REASONS TO JOIN OUR CLASS NOW:
1. LEARN HOW TO MAKE PROFOUND CHOICES!
2. GETTING AUDITIONS AND NOT BOOKING
3. LEARN HOW TO BREAK DOWN SIDES
4. LEARN TO OPEN UP CREATIVITY AND TRUST YOURSELF
5. LEARN TO OVERCOME YOUR FEAR SO YOU CAN SHINE
6. LEARN TO INCREASE YOUR LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE